Become a Peer Leader- Online Training
Self-management programs are led by peer leaders, many living with chronic conditions themselves.
Who should become an online leader?
- Leaders who have already been trained in a Take Charge program.
What are the benefits of becoming an online leader?
- Learn facilitation skills
- Learn techniques and strategies you can use in your own life
- Share in other people's success
- Flexible schedule
What is involved with the online training?
- Trainees will log on at their convenience 3+ times a week, however there are three mandatory webinars which are in real time
- Trainees must be comfortable using computer-based programs and equipment
- Training is free
- Online training workshops are interactive and fun
Still interested and willing to attend a Peer Leader training?