This program was designed to promote better and a more restful sleep. During this condensed ,free 4- week group session you will learn strategies to help relax your mind and body, to decrease insomnia, and to fall asleep or back to sleep easily.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- self-regulation strategies to help fall asleep, or back to sleep, more easily
- sleep behaviours most highly recommended by sleep researchers
- lifestyle factors influencing sleep architecture
- tips on sleep efficiency and energy management
- myths and facts about sleep
- techniques to clear the mind of unproductive self-talk, worry and mental chatter
- common self-expectations about sleep
- how to keep a sleep diary
- bedtime relaxation techniques
This workshop is facilitated by Kathy Somers, R. Kin, BCB from the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic.
By completing this registration, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Waterloo Wellington Self-Management Program.