Have difficulty falling asleep?
Have a hard time falling back to sleep?
Wake up early and can’t fall back to sleep?
If this sounds like you, consider attending our Better Sleep workshop designed to promote better and a more restful sleep. During this free, 5 week group session you will learn strategies to help relax your mind and body, to decrease insomnia, and to fall asleep or back to sleep easily.
- self-regulation strategies to help fall asleep, or back to sleep, more easily
- sleep behaviours most highly recommended by sleep researchers
- lifestyle factors influencing sleep architecture
- tips on sleep efficiency and energy management
- myths and facts about sleep
- techniques to clear the mind of unproductive self-talk, worry and mental chatter
- common self-expectations about sleep
- how to keep a sleep diary
- bedtime relaxation techniques
This workshop is facilitated by Kathy Somers, R. Kin, BCB from the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic.
Watch the following clip from CTV news to hear more about this program:
Note: This workshop does not address medical conditions such as sleep apnea
|Upcoming Workshops 2021|
|May 27- June 24||ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM||3:30pm- 4:30pm||FULL|
|August 4- September 1||ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM||3:00pm- 4:00pm||FULL|
|September 28- October 26||ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM||1:30pm- 2:30pm||Click Here|
|November 4- December 2||ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM||7:00pm- 8:00pm||Click Here|