Take Charge--Chronic Pain Workshop
The Chronic pain self-management workshop is a free 6 week workshop that was developed for people who have a primary diagnosis of chronic pain.
Chronic pain conditions that would be appropriate for this workshop might be:
• chronic musculo-skeletal pain (such as chronic neck, shoulder, back pain)
• whiplash injuries
• chronic regional pain syndromes
• repetitive strain injury
• chronic pelvic pain
• post-surgical pain that lasts beyond 6 months
• neuropathy pain (caused by trauma or diabetes)
• neuralgias (such as post-herpetic pain and trigeminal neuralgia)
• post-stroke or central pain
• persistent headache
• Chrohn's disease
• Irritable bowel
• severe muscular pain due to conditions such as multiple sclerosis
To find next available dates and to register for a program, please click here
To request more information on our program, and "Take Charge" of your pain, please click here
"This program was life-changing for me"
"This 6- week course has changed the quality and the direction of my life."