If you are experiencing any issues when registering for a program, please contact
Justine at 519-947-1000 ext 255.
This workshop will begin Fridays, October 13- November 17, 2023 from 1:00pm- 3:30pm.
- This workshop will be held at the Idea Exchange - 1 North Square, Cambridge, ON N1S 2K6 in the Boardroom on the 2nd floor. Library staff will meet the participants at the main entrance to show them where the room is located. There are stairs as well as an elevator to get to the 2nd floor and there is parking on site.
Take Charge! is a workshop that helps people with any chronic or ongoing health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, anxiety, pain, depression or arthritis to better manage their symptoms.
Meet other people who share similar challenges with their health and find new ways to deal with these challenges.
The workshop teaches skills for living a healthy life. Some of the topics you will learn about are:
- healthy eating
- dealing with pain and fatigue
- managing stress
- how to talk to your doctor or healthcare provider
- managing medications and making treatment decisions
- planning and problem solving
By completing this registration, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Waterloo Wellington Self-Management Program.