Take Charge--Chronic Pain Workshop
The Chronic pain self-management workshop is a free 6 week workshop that was developed for people who experience persistent or chronic pain.
Chronic pain conditions that would be appropriate for this workshop might be:
- persistent musculo-skeletal pain (such as chronic neck, shoulder, back pain)
- whiplash injuries
- chronic regional pain syndromes
- repetitive strain injury
- chronic pelvic pain
- post-surgical pain that lasts beyond 6 months
- neuropathy pain (caused by trauma or diabetes)
- neuralgias (such as post-herpetic pain and trigeminal neuralgia)
- post-stroke or central pain
- persistent headache
- Chrohn's disease
- Irritable bowel
- severe muscular pain due to conditions such as multiple sclerosis
Take Charge Chronic Pain Workshop- - Resources
Click Here to listen to the Moving Easy Program for the Chronic Pain and Chronic Disease Program
To register for a Take Charge Chronic Pain workshop, Click Here
To request more information on our program, and "Take Charge" of your pain,
please click here
"This program was life-changing for me"
"This 6- week course has changed the quality and the direction of my life."